Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Jayden, Erika and Shumba enjoying the plastic pool...
I know it's a weed but I love it...
Jayden enjoying the sun after his dip in the pool...



Memorial Day is an amazing holiday but the meaning is easily forgotten in our jubiliation over a day off work, the beautiful weather and fun with family and friends. I want to take this moment to thank all who have served in our armed forces, our first responders and everyone who puts others before themselves. This country would be nothing without you!



I spent today reading in my garden, visiting High Country Gardens, playing at the park with some of my favorite people, the Quinatas and swimming and bbqing with Erika and Jayden. What a wonderful day. My goal for this week is to set my alarm just 30 minutes earlier than necessary so that I can spend some time reading my bible in the garden. Things are changing so quickly out there that hopefully that will be some motivation!

1 comment:

Bren said...

Wonderful Raised Beds... Thanks for sharing your little piece of heaven with me.
Enjoy the day!