Sunday, May 4, 2008

A work in progress...





Seven years ago today, one of my favorite people in the world was born. Happy Birthday Cristian Elijah! There have been difficult things and amazing things that have happened in the last seven years. Truly the highest of highs and lowest of lows. It's incredible to think that seven years ago today a new little soul was born and today he is a brilliant, inquisitive, sensitive little man with unlimited potential to impact this world.



One of the reasons I blog about my garden is to see the progress...to watch as tiny little nondescript seeds become tall, bright sunflowers, beautiful roses and nutritious veggies. This is my third year of gardening and I think my little plot is starting to take on a mind of its own...

1 comment:

Quinata Academy said...

and what a blessed little man he is to have you in his life, as am i. :) i'm gonna poke you in the eye when i see you :P your garden already rocks!