Sunday, June 1, 2008

I have a love/hate relationship with Sunday evening









I sort of love Sunday evening because I have usually finished the weekend chores around the house and it's my mellow time. I sort of hate Sunday evening because my brain starts to revert back to "work" me. I start to check my email more frequently and look at my calendar more often. I had a great weekend and got a lot done in the yard and in my house. Had a bbq with friends and then ended the day relaxing in the garden reading a great book. The book was the final installment of a series called the "Yada Yada Prayer Group". It's always so amazing to me how God speaks to me through books. You may think I'm crazy but it's incredible how many times it's happened. Today's message was right on time as always: I need to rely only on God. So often, we get caught up in leaning on friends or family to meet our needs and they may or may not be able to do so. But in all ways, in all things, at all times, the Lord is there and is the only one able and willing to meet every need. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful thoughts!! :) Sure miss you friend.
How much do you charge for garden consultation?? have something eating some holes in my leaves on one of our plants, cauliflower I think. any ideas?
K