Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sprouting Squash in the Garbage Disposal




Okay, I've been known to try some pretty unique ways of doing things...but this is ridiculous... As I came in from outside, I spotted the little sprout poking its little head out of the garbage disposal. My first thought was, "Oh Lord, please don't let that be a snake poking out of my sink". I crept up close to it and gave it a little tug and the whole mess came popping right out. I think it's got to be spaghetti squash inards that apparently didn't get disposalized ( I love making up new words) properly. Being the psychotic gardener I am, I promptly planted the whole mess of sprouts in the garden. I don't know how it'll work, but I've always been up for a fun experiment. I'm a little worried about Curby the Squash (yes, I'm aware I am a total dork). It's pretty hot outside but it can't be worse than the inside of a garbage disposal...

3 comments:

elaine said...

OMG This is hysterical. Better check the toilet too.

lookin4sprouts said...

tell the truth Megan, was that really growing in your sink? Girl, enough already you already are the greenest thumb I know!!! hee hee :)

Danidoodle said...

Okay, now you are totally cracking me up. I love made up words, too.